4.10.2014

Messy Box?



I should preface this post with the fact that I am not a parent. I hope to be someday, but the below is an idea that I had that I wanted to write down.

Once my kids reach a certain age, and they don’t clean up their stuff, I want to have a giant box (maybe even with their name on it) that their stuff goes into if I am the one that has to pick it up after one warning. To get their items back they will have to do a chore or pay money. If it stays in the box for more than three months, maybe we donate it. And the money I collect can also go to the poor children who don’t have money for nice toys. The whole idea would be that they would respect and appreciate their belongings.

Just an idea to throw out there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

From Charleston, South Carolina to your computer. I hope you enjoy. :)