1.21.2014

Los Angeles Vacation

I took an impromptu trip over the weekend to visit my husband while he was on business in LA. I have always wanted to visit and I even got to see something on my bucket list - Walt Disney's Concert Hall. The temps were perfect, in the middle to upper 70s, and we had a great time. We tried to do different mini trips each day, and here is what we came up with:

Friday - I had this day to myself since my husby was still working... did downtown LA and saw the concert hall, museums (MOCA) and did a little shopping.



LOVED the building above, but how ugly are these interiors though? Pull it together Gehry! 



Saturday was all about Hollywood and Beverly Hills!




Sunday was beautiful beach weather. We headed to the Santa Monica Pier.



And, of course, we ate. :)



I would say the trip was a success! That plane ride on the way home was a beat down though. LA to Baltimore... longest ride ever. On the way out I connected in Chicago and much preferred that.

Next time I go to Cali, I think I'll head to wine country. Such a beautiful state.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Charleston, South Carolina to your computer. I hope you enjoy. :)