8.27.2013

Murray Barn


Here is one of the first projects I completed at my new position. The 'before' picture is on the bottom right, an old unused garage.

Some new siding on the interior, new siding on the exterior, new lighting, doors, plumbing, landscaping, tire swing, weather-vane, OK, new everything... and the horses have a place to call home!

They are both named Dakota, btw. They came named like that from different places. I distinguish them by calling one North and one South, and I think they like it. Their home I mean, not their nicknames.

For the record, this is the biggest [literally] client that I've had. Unless I get into designing zoo habitats, it will probably remain my biggest client!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Charleston, South Carolina to your computer. I hope you enjoy. :)