1.07.2013

Settling into Hotel Life

So, we had a major water leak in our house while we were on vacation... and props so far to Allstate, they have been awesome! We are slowly but surely getting used to hotel life until our home can be repaired.

 
I never realized how much I do not use an oven until now... I didn't even notice we did not have one for two days! I can pretty much whip up anything in a microwave thanks to many late hours in the architecture studio in college.



I think this is the hardest on Minnie if you couldn't tell... yeah right! She couldn't be more comfortable here if they put a mint on her pillow every night.

Hopefully more updates will come soon with our house slowly but surely getting put back together again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

From Charleston, South Carolina to your computer. I hope you enjoy. :)