12.08.2012

Ear Muffs

Steven and I were driving to the park this morning with Minnie. The sun was shining and it was about 75 degrees outside. It was such a nice day that we had all the windows down and little Minnie was peeking out of the window while we were stopped at a traffic light. A car pulled up next to us a couple lanes over blaring Metallica while their windows also down.

Steven and I started joking about “Minnie not being old enough to listen to that kind of music yet…” so I candidly put my hands over Minnie’s ears. At that moment the music stopped and the man yelled across two lanes of traffic, “What?!? She can’t listen to evil music?!?” Steven and I busted out laughing. We just smiled at the guy – he was laughing too and made our morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Charleston, South Carolina to your computer. I hope you enjoy. :)