9.02.2012

Happy Birthday Husby!

My gorgeous husband turned 35 this month! YIKES! :)  We enjoyed a very nice dinner and drinks out with some great friends and can't wait to see what this next year brings us... now it is my turn to get older at the end of the month!


Our amazing dinner was at the fairly new restaurant "Macintosh" in downtown Charleston. The service was phenomenal and the deckle (yes, deckle) was delicious! Second only to the bone marrow bread pudding. Sounds gross but tastes like grilled cheese. Cray good.


We paired our meal with a Spanish Crianza red wine. Nope, we've had no wine to drink at all in this picture. Not a drop. :)

Funny side note: When I asked Siri to take me to Macintosh... she brought up the Apple Store on the map. Silly Siri!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Charleston, South Carolina to your computer. I hope you enjoy. :)