8.11.2012

PGA Championship 2012

I had the fortunate opportunity to go to the PGA played right here near my town of Charleston! It was a blast. It is always fun to go out to Kiawah because it is literally breathtaking.

Condé Nast Traveler recently named the Kiawah Island Golf Resort and The Sanctuary the #1 golf resort in the Southeast... and that is really saying something if you know how many courses there are around here! :)

They were also ranked #1 in the world for tennis and check out the Ocean Course in the picture below! We had wonderful weather.



I also snuck this picture of Phil Mickelson teeing off. Technically I wasn't allowed to do this so let's just keep this between us. ;)


Old Lefty was all smiles and I couldn't help by think of my grandfather, also a lefty, who was probably cheering for Phil from heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Charleston, South Carolina to your computer. I hope you enjoy. :)