7.04.2012

Happy Independence Day!

Happy 4th of July everyone! 

This is the 1st year in 6 years that I did not travel home to Indiana for the 4th [and I have only lived here for 7 years]. I will admit that it is one of my most favorite holidays ever! BBQs, family, friends, swimming... not to mention that this is one of the few holidays during the favorable weather of the Midwest!

I miss my family but I am trying to make the most of my 4th of July here in the lowcountry. I started out last weekend with a boat ride with friends, then we had some other friends over for a cookout, and now it is family all day today at my brother-in-laws house! I am so blessed.

Everyone be happy and safe and keep your dogs indoors! Fireworks totally freak them out. Fireworks totally freak me out too, but I have never really liked loud noises. Even sparklers, yikes!

These photos are inspiration for the dessert I am going to make this morning to bring to the party... I don't know which one yet, but it is going to be totally patriotic! :)





P.S. Happy Birthday to my friend Kelly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Charleston, South Carolina to your computer. I hope you enjoy. :)