7.09.2012

Baby Shower Idea | Pink, Peach, Aqua & Yellow


I don't know who to credit this photo or design to, but this is hands down the prettiest baby shower design/table I have ever seen - there is nothing I would change about it! [and that is really saying something]

I started looking up baby shower ideas a couple weeks ago because I am hosting one for my best friend at the end of August. If the one I host even looks half as good as this one, I will feel like I accomplished my goal. :)

I also found this really cool how-to on Martha Stewart on hand making the tissue pom poms like the picture below.  I think that these will really pop in the space in which I am hosting, maybe even more so than the fans on the top picture. I can't wait to get crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

From Charleston, South Carolina to your computer. I hope you enjoy. :)