3.26.2012

Beyonce, the giant metal chicken, strikes again!

OK, for those that don't read the Bloggess, please read this post [here]. You can read more if you want, but this particular post of hers was one of the funnier ones I have seen in a long time. That and the one where she takes a taxidermied mouse around with her.

And now, if you will, imagine me walking through my local HomeGoods store and seeing the exact same (or maybe a close cousin?) giant metal chicken. It was a cool $200 or it might have ended up in my car. Unfortunately for me, there is a price tag on practical joking. :)


So, if you are looking for a giant metal chicken to play ding-dong-door-ditch with, you can find her in the HomeGoods in Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Charleston, South Carolina to your computer. I hope you enjoy. :)