2.03.2012

Superbowl Sunday!

Couldn't have said it better myself:
If we can't cheer for one Manning, we might as well cheer for the other!
Go Giants! :)

Plus, I heard about some funny bets on the radio, here are my bets...

  1. I am taking the spread that the Patriots will not beat the Giants by three.
  2. The color of the Gatorade that gets spilled on the head coach will be yellow.
  3. I call heads.
  4. The MVP will thank his team/ coach first.
  5. Kelly Clarkson will NOT wear a dress to sing the National Anthem.
  6. Madonna will wear some form of fishnet tights during the halftime performance.
So, there you have it. :)

We are headed to my brother in law's for the big day. He is roasting a hog, steaming up some oysters and crab legs, and having a full on BBQ event with betting squares and about 100 people. Looking forward to it! Plus my baby niece will be there.

I made the 30x42 betting squares sheet, here it is below:
If you would like a large copy emailed to you, just email me at jprchitect[at]gmail[dot]com

Happy Betting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

From Charleston, South Carolina to your computer. I hope you enjoy. :)