1.08.2012

2012 is Going to Be a Great Year!

There is so much to look forward to this year... and I just feel so thankful because I could have said that about every year of my life! My life has been so blessed and there just aren't words, and every year keeps getting better!


On the 2012 Winter/ Spring agenda:
  • January - rang in the New Year with great friends, old and new
  • February - my mom will be living here in Charleston the entire month!
  • March - will hopefully have the joy that is becoming a registered architect - after 2 long years of testing. Plus my family has a beach house for an entire week... score!
  • April - 3 weddings! and I am the matron of honor in my best friend's wedding... so honored!
  • May - My sister's graduation from Pharmacy school! Congrats [future] Dr. Pahs :)
So all I have to say is, that if the world is really going to end this year on 12-21-12... I am ready. I am happy. and I have done well with my life! :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    From Charleston, South Carolina to your computer. I hope you enjoy. :)