12.28.2011

What I Received for Christmas :)

Canon Powershot Purse Camera

Coleman "River Gorge" 6 person Tent



Fossil Ceramic Watch



Typewriter Key Necklace



I feel very lucky and spoiled this year! These are just the gifts from my husband, not even from my other family - he went all out this year! Obviously I'll be sharing the tent... and having a tent means I am ready for the zombie-apocalypse.

Speaking of a zombie-apocalypse, here are the first 5 things on my to do list should one ensue:

1. Get a tent - check!
2. Gather necessary supplies which means guns, bow and arrows, and food.
3. Learn how to shoot said bow and arrows.
4. Find an abandoned, fenced in, farmhouse with well-water and generator and set up a perimeter.
5. Start growing a garden immediately.

This post kind of got off track, but I have been obsessed with the show "The Walking Dead" lately. It is sort of the "Oregon Trail" of the future and if you haven't seen it, I suggest you watch! 

I have been catching up on all sorts of TV shows and re-watching Christmas favorites (Christmas Vacation, Bridget Jones' Diary, Love Actually, Old School... OK, so maybe Old School doesn't count as "Christmas") this break... it has been quite relaxing! Now I am back to work for a couple days and then to the mountains for the New Year! Can't wait to celebrate with good friends and a good bottle. Here's to the start of 2012! :)

1 comment:

  1. "set up a perimeter" :)

    I watched Zombieland last night, and you should also work in cardio and the double tap. Also don't be a hero. I like your blog!

    ReplyDelete

From Charleston, South Carolina to your computer. I hope you enjoy. :)