11.20.2011

Some New Hat Designs

Jolee's Boutique starting making these adorable little flower appliques and they are very well priced and so cute! I thought it might give my hats something a little extra and save me some time [crocheting the flowers sometimes can take longer than the hat itself!].

Some of the designs below are available for purchase ($15). Let me know if you are interested! I can even do custom designs/colors/sizes... :)

Cornflower colored hat w/ lemon lime flower | 9-12 mo.

White colored hat w/ red rose | 9-12 mo.

 Pink & coral colored hat w/ coral/rhinestone flower | 6-9 mo.

 Coral colored hat w/ crochet pink rose | 6-9 mo.

 Aqua colored hat w/ crochet coral rose | 3-6 mo.

 Pink colored hat w/ cream rose | newborn

You can find more information about my designs at www.facebook.com/jprchitect

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Charleston, South Carolina to your computer. I hope you enjoy. :)