9.04.2011

Decisions are the Worst! ;)


Every Sunday I have to decide who I cheer for as the male lead in True Blood. Usually, I go for the good boy in real life like "Alcide" (Joe Manganiello's character on the right) - plus he isn't too bad to look at either! He was recently described as "6'-6" and as wide as a doorway" in an episode. Yummy.

...but sometimes I could be Mrs. Eric Northman (Alexander Skarsgard's character on the left). He is the bad boy type of guy you cheat on Alcide with... except I never cheat and Eric Northman never marries, and no matter what this is all fake and in real life I am married to a non-vampier/werewolf hottie whom I love. I just like to daydream ;)

Who would you choose?!?

2 comments:

From Charleston, South Carolina to your computer. I hope you enjoy. :)