6.11.2011

Antique Aqua Convertibles




When my husband was in his 20s he restored cars with a company that actually supplied cars to the shooting of the movie, "The Notebook" here in Charleston. That is such a neat skill and lately I've been thinking about this skill and how I can put it to good use with getting me one of my dream convertibles above!

I am not really picky about the make, model, or year of the car, but love a medium size convertible especially in a light aqua color. This dream goes along with having a boat someday and can probably wait until retirement (the car, not the boat, I hope a boat comes in the next few years!)... but it is a wish that I hope some day comes true!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Charleston, South Carolina to your computer. I hope you enjoy. :)