1.18.2011

Wedding Entry #1 | Guest Book


I have had some friends ask me to write a book about how I created such a custom wedding on such a low budget and I would love to do that, but blogging will have to do for now!

I was able to have the wedding of my dreams in Charleston on a $15,000 budget… granted, I did win our photographer in an essay contest, but I will share any tips I have and all advice I can over the next few wedding posts with you!

Above is a painting that I made for our wedding. It also served as a guest book and those who attended wrote their names and a note with paint pens left out for them. We now hang this piece of art with such kind words on it in our hallway - it serves as a daily reminder to keep love and laughter in our marriage and household.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Charleston, South Carolina to your computer. I hope you enjoy. :)