12.25.2010

Merry Christmas Everyone!


Christmas is the only time of year when I feel compelled to use our fireplace. Since our living room is quite small, and the layout for a TV only makes sense that it is placed DIRECTLY in front of our fireplace, that poses a small problem this time of year.

My husband corrected this for us! He found the fireplace channel on the CW that shows a real working fireplace, decorated for Christmas, that even plays Christmas music! It was so hysterical and ironic that I had to take a picture and of course share it with all of you :)

I would like to thank the CW for creating such fine programs such as this holiday fireplace scene and Gossip Girl, DVR for making it possible to stop, rewind, and replay our technologically advanced "fireplace," and Charleston for having such great weather that I don't need to have a fire the other 364 days a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Charleston, South Carolina to your computer. I hope you enjoy. :)